Start your career with the future of HealthCare
Medical Reception / Healthcare Concierge
Working with us in an admin role would suit someone who is looking to really sink their teeth into our new approach to general practice, who is open to trying something different, is tech savvy, comfortable with working across multiple apps and programs, very organised and looking to grow alongside an exciting company.
Get in touch with us if you would be excited to join a passionate team looking to innovate and create great patient experiences.
One of our aims is to create a work environment so supportive and exciting that you always look forward to coming into work!
We believe in looking at things from different perspectives in order to help people reach their potential.
You know how a lot of young families who need to go to the doctor often hate being rushed in and out like just another number (in a factory or train station)? And how they aren’t really heard and don’t enjoy being in medical centres because the whole space feels sterile and uncomfortable? Well what we have done is create a GP clinic with beautifully relaxing spaces where you feel confident that your health is in good hands, where appointments run on time and where you feel like you are still lounging at home while receiving tailored medical advice. Most importantly, patients are heard and never treated like a number.
We have done this by completely re-designing the look and feel of a medical centre, and utilising technology to its fullest in order to offer maximum efficiency and ease of access. Our practices in Cranbourne North and Croydon offer support services to independent GP and Allied Health practitioners.
Duties and responsibilities
As a receptionist (or ‘Healthcare Concierge’) your will be responsible for facilitating the flow of patients into and out of the medical practice on behalf of the independent practitioners. You will be the first point of contact and a representative of HealthMint.
Reception responsibilities will include coordinating patient bookings, communications (responding to phone calls and emails), handling billings, general office administration, re-stocking, and using your creativity and experience to create more efficient medical processes and procedures.
Importantly, working with us in an admin capacity would suit someone who is happy to be part of the Saturday roster.
What we look for
- Someone who has worked as a medical receptionist before and is looking to take their skills to the next level. Note: if you haven’t worked as a medical receptionist before, but think you would still be perfect for this job and can bring something really special to the team – please tell us why!
- someone who is tech savvy, comfortable to use many different apps and programs, and has advanced Microsoft Office, Excel and typing skills
- pro-active and initiative seeking personality
- strong organisational skills and attention to detail – to illustrate that you notice details, please put the following subject line in your cover letter: ‘I want to join HealthMint and be part of the future of healthcare’
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
Experience using Best Practice and Tyro is desirable – but everything can be taught. Most importantly, we want to find people who are itching to work with us and ready to throw their all into it!
Ready to start your future at Healthmint?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you!