Enhance your career and be part of the future of Health Care
Positions available for General Practitioners in Melbourne
You know how lots of GPs work in dreary clinical environments, where there is very limited use of technology and patients are rushed in and out of consultations, making GPs feel like pen pushers? Well, what our GP owned medical centres do is create a beautiful, relaxing and technologically enabled space where GPs feel valued by their patients and confident that they are able to give the best quality tailored medical advice, all while their patient feels like they are still lounging at home! In fact, we have been described as ‘the future of general practice’ by national news outlets in Australia!
Our General Practice Locations
We have two locations. The first is in Cranbourne North, opened in 2015 in Melbourne’s South East, and one of Australia’s fastest-growing corridors. Our second site opened in 2020 in Croydon and is prominently positioned at an entrance of a busy community shopping centre.
Both locations have seen rapid growth of a diverse and loyal patient base, and a glowing reputation (for example, we have over 100 positive google reviews for each site!)
Where You Might Have Come Across Us
What do the positions for GPs at our General Practice look like?
The GPs that join our team enjoy caring for their patients, as well as helping shape the clinical direction of HealthMint. We operate quite differently from other medical practices – we don’t have a traditional reception desk, all of our staff work through tablets and we are almost completely paperless. One of the most exciting aspects of working for us is the opportunity to be at the very front of this wave of change in healthcare.
If you would be excited to put your medical knowledge, creativity and experience towards creating more efficient medical processes and procedures, becoming an integral part of our team and a representative of HealthMint, then this is the job for you.
Facilities to be enjoyed by GPs working at our Medical Centres
• Nurse support
• Consulting rooms with large windows and tons of natural light
• Beautiful fit-outs and stylish interior design
• The whole team works through tablets and softphones
• Large staff room with window bar, dining table and full kitchenette
• Separate staff bathroom
• Large multi-bed treatment room
• On-site pathology
• On-site allied health practitioners such as psychologists, dietitian etc
• Private billing
What We Are Looking For in a General Practitioner
• A qualified vocationally registered GP
• pro-active and initiative seeking personality
• strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• someone who is tech savvy
• strong communication and interpersonal skills
• someone looking for something exciting and different in general practice
• someone interested in either full or part-time, and available to join our Saturday rotation
• experience using Best Practice is desirable, but by no means necessary
If this sounds like the place for you, please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the link below! We hope to hear from you!
Ready to start your future at Healthmint?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you!