Meet your GP colleagues
Need more info? Check out our most frequently asked questions about the positions we have available to provide support for Independent General Practitioners to practice in Melbourne
Or if you have questions, send us an email at [email protected]
What are the facilities like at a HealthMint Medical Centre?
- Nurse support
- Consulting rooms with large windows and tons of natural light
- Beautiful fit-outs and stylish interior design
- Everyone works through tablets and softphones
- Large staff room with window bar, dining table and full kitchenette
- Separate staff bathroom
- Large multi-bed treatment room
- On-site pathology
- On-site allied health practitioners
- Private billing
What is the percentage split for service fees?
The service fees are 35%, meaning the independent GPs who consult at HealthMint retain 65% of their billings.
Do you offer any support for independent GPs to establish a patient base?
We offer a reduced service fee initially to take off the financial pressure while you build up your patient base.
Where are your locations?
We have two locations. The first is in Cranbourne North, opened in 2015 in Melbourne’s South East, and one of Australia’s fastest-growing corridors. Our second site opened in 2020 in Croydon and is prominently positioned at an entrance of a busy community shopping centre.
Both locations have seen rapid growth of a diverse and loyal patient base, and a glowing reputation (for example, we have hundreds of positive google reviews for each site!)
What does HealthMint look for in the GPs you provide support services to?
- A qualified vocationally registered GP
- pro-active and initiative seeking personality
- someone who is tech savvy
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- someone looking for something exciting and different in general practice
- someone interested in either full or part-time, and available to join our Saturday rotation
- experience using Best Practice is helpful for you, but by no means necessary
What do the opportunities for independent GPs at your General Practice look like?
The independent GPs that we support enjoy caring for their patients, as well as being at the forefront of General Practice innovation. We operate quite differently from other medical practices – we don’t have a traditional reception desk, everyone onsite works through tablets and we are almost completely paperless. One of the most exciting aspects of practicing with support from us is the opportunity to be at the very front of this wave of change in healthcare.
If you would be excited to put your medical knowledge, creativity and experience towards creating great experiences for your patients, then this is the opportunity for you!
Let's work together
Complete the form to apply